Where can I get a COVID-19 Vaccine and what do I need?
COVID-19 VACCINE CLINIC SCHEDULE
All available appointments can be found at gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov
BUTLER COUNTY GENERAL HEALTH DISTRICT CLINICS
Time: 10 AM - 12 PM
Friday, June 24
9 AM - 12 PM
Clinic Location: MidPointe Library System - West Chester, 9363 Centre Pointe Drive West Chester, OH 45069
Appointments Recommended. Walk-ins Welcome.
Please register for an appointment at gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov
PRE-REGISTER OR FIND A VACCINE CLINIC NEAR YOU
1. Visit: Get the Shot
2. Complete the vaccine screening questions and click 'Continue'
3. Enter your zip code OR 45011 and click 'Continue'
4. Choose a location of your choice and click 'See all availability'
5. Choose an available appointment time and click 'Continue'
WHO'S ELIGIBLE FOR A COVID-19 VACCINE?
Vaccines are widely available for everyone 5 years and older.
Learn about the different vaccines available and staying up to date on boosters for specific groups of people.
COVID-19 Vaccination Schedule
Use the schedules below to determine how many total COVID-19 vaccine doses are recommended based on primary series product, age, and immune status.
Everyone ages 5 and older can get a booster shot.
If you are 18 years or older you may choose which COVID-19 vaccine you receive as a booster shot. Some people may prefer the vaccine type that they originally received, and others may prefer to get a different booster. CDC’s recommendations now allow for this type of mix and match dosing for booster shots.
ADDITIONAL BOOSTER SHOTS (second booster)
Certain immunocompromised individuals and people over the age of 50 who received an initial booster dose at least 4 months ago to be eligible for another (second booster) mRNA booster to increase their protection against severe disease from COVID-19.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
1. Please bring an ID. You do not need to show proof of citizenship or residency status. Your identification will still be accepted if it is expired or from another state or country.
2. Registration forms. Forms are also available at the clinic.
3. Please bring and wear a mask when interacting with staff.
4. All individuals 17 and younger must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or authorized representative.
If your group or organization is interested in group vaccine transportation, please contact BCRTA to learn more. Contact Shawn Cowan, Mobility Manager, at (513) 785-5398 or email@example.com for more details.
BUTLER COUNTY CARES
BC Cares is a group of partners dedicated to promoting health and safety strategies focused on slowing the spread of COVID-19 in Butler County, Ohio. Government and community-focused organizations including the Butler County Board of Commissioners, Butler County Emergency Management Agency, Butler County Board of Health, Butler County Visitors Bureau and Butler County Chamber Coalition are working together to keep our communities safe and our businesses open.
The project is funded through Coronavirus Relief Funds allocated through the CARES Act.